Saturday 28 February 2009

Stuffing Sundays!



Yesterday, a huge delivery of stuffing arrived for my door stops and little animals and people for my baby mobiles! My goodness, I think I overestimated how much stuffing I would need. Harry was quite alarmed at how it had engulfed his bed!!! Tommorrow will be full of putting it in the attic (the house should be well insulated) and stuffing all the poor door stops that had been waiting to be inflated for a while! They should be listed very soon on http://www.bumblecosmos.etsy.com/ and http://www.folksy.com/shops/bumblecosmos

Today I have had a lovely day off crafting and instead...........visited some lovely crafty and interior shops with my friend! Back to the needle and thread tommorrow and some garden time for Bumble and Cosmos who are dying to dig up my newly emerged bulbs!! Cosmos is also going through a phase of playing football with the poor tatties that are trying to chit in my spare room!!! Will try and get a piccie! For now, here is a photo of him helping to write this blog!
Love Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment