Thursday 26 February 2009

First day of blogging


So here goes....welcome to Bumble and Cosmos, not only I am new to making and selling crafts, blogging is a whole new concept to me! Its made even harder when you have a Bumble shaped kitten sitting on your knee and a Harry shaped cat trying to sit on the computer keys!


Anyhow...hurrah! My first blog has hopefully worked and hopefully you found it. This blog will track the progress of Bumble and Cosmos, my online craft business (currently only weeks old!). Why is it called Bumble and Cosmos, its named after two little kittens I rescued. Bumble is at the front of the photo and Cosmos at the back aged three weeks! I will post new photos all the time along with my craft progress!!! They are now 20 weeks so look out for new photos soon!
Right now, I have to go fill three russian dolls and one owl door stop with stuffing!!!


Will be back soon,

Love Sarah, Bumble and Cosmos x

No comments:

Post a Comment